Successful Hunters Page
Big Game form - PDF
To print out a big game form to mail in, click on the link above
Wisconsin Deer Kills - 2017 (updated: 12/7/17 )
Brock Aubart Buck, 4 pt. 130 lbs.
Chris Arendt Buck, 11 pt. 145 lbs. First Club Kill
Matt Bradley Buck, 3 pt. 140 lbs.
Eric Bunce Buck, 11 pt. 163 lbs.** score: 133 6/8", 15 5/8" sp.
Matthew Burnosky Buck, 8 pt. 175 lbs. First Club Kill
Tim Burnosky Doe First Club Kill
Mitch Berger Buck, 10 pt. 192 lbs. First Club Kill , score: 139 6/8, sp: 17 1/8"
Tim Crawford Buck, 7 pt. 141 lbs.
Tim Crawford Doe 118 lbs.
Arnie DeWitt Buck, 8 pt. 190 lbs.
Arnie DeWitt Doe 120 lbs.
Arnie DeWitt Doe 130 lbs.
Alex Dietz Buck, 6 pt. 155 lbs.
Dan Helgeson Buck, 5 pt. 175 lbs.
Bill Kurtz Buck, 8 pt. 137 lbs.**
Kevin Krenz Buck First Club Kill
Kevin Krenz Buck
Dan Loschko Buck, 9 pt. 194 lbs. ** score: 132 2/8", 19 1/8" sp.
Nathan Meinen Buck, 8 pt. 147 lbs. First Club Kill
Rick Misfeldt Buck, 8 pt. 143 lbs.**
Jeff Miland Buck, 8pt. 150 lbs.
Katy Miland Doe First Club Kill
Dawson Moulton Buck, Spike 140 lbs. First Club Kill
Cody Scheidler Buck, 9 pt. 141 lbs.** score: 125 0/8"
Scott Steinmetz Buck, 9 pt. 186 lbs.**
Joe Wedemeyer Buck, 13 pt. 185 lbs.** score: 155 7/8", sp:15 4/8"
Rob White Buck, 8 pt. 143 lbs.
** Weighed at Mouldy's the official weigh station of the CBH!
Click on the 'Blue' and you will find a picture!
2017 Other Species and Out of State Kills
Jeff Miland Bear 300 lbs. Canada
Audtin Miland Bear Canada
Chris Bergmen Bear, Boar 176 lbs. Wisconsin
Tim Crawford Javalina 60 lbs. Texas
Tim Crawford Wild Boar 90 lbs. Texas
Rick Mechelke Bear, Boar 143 lbs. Wisconsin
Bill Herrmann Bear Wisconsin
Will Moulton Doe 125 lbs. Kansas
Will Moulton Buck, 10 pt. 170 lbs. Kansas
Will Moulton Rattlesnake, 54" Texas
Will Moulton Javalina 53 lbs. Texas
Details/Rules for Successful Hunters Page
- Pictures of your successful Hunt can be sent to Dave Loschko at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be posted on the website.
- "Highest Pope & Young Green Score" award will be awarded a Plaque. In order to qualify, make an appointment to have your deer rack scored by Chris Bergeman at 715-382-4421.
- The 'Heaviest Deer" will receive a traveling trophy & plaque. To qualify the deer must be weighed at Mouldy's Archery in Lake Hallie.
- All youth 15 and under who successfully harvest and register a Wisconsin Whitetail Deer (buck or doe) with the Chippewa Bowhunters Club will have their name put in a hat to be drawn from at the banquet. The Winner will receive a Prize to be determined
- Deadlines for all entries is January 17th, 2017. If you have questions about any of these awards contact a CBH board member.